1. Always use the new, flashing fishing rod, for Ice Fishing. This will allow you to catch the silver fish:
2. When you have a fish on your hook avoid the floating objects. The fish will fall off the hook.
3. Once you see a shadow, catch any fish and keep it on your hook. Use it for bait for the big fish.
4. Sharks and jellyfish will knock your worm off your hook. Watch out for them.
5. Look for cans of worms floating by. These will give you an extra worm for fishing.
6. Crabs will bite your fishing line. This will lose a worm. Bring your line above water.